Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer world and photography

Every summer for the last 15 years, 10 of which have been working years, I have spent at the same summer camp here in the area.



I adore my summer world. It is wacky....


(Here my fellow staff members and I are dressed as crazy characters for a special event we were running for the campers)





It is beautiful...


(this is just one part of the camp, a small stream that flows through it)






And it is always creative...



(Utilizing an old canoe that could no longer be used in the river the campers and staff recently painted it and re-created it into a piece that beautifies the camp. They still have one more canoe to complete, hopefully more pictures are soon to follow.)

I can not imagine a summer any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment