Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Final Reflections

In looking back to my first few blog posts, I find that my interactions and my general relationship with technology has not changed. I still feel techonology, in all of its many mediums, plays an essential role within the classroom community and my personal life as well. As for what I have learned, I feel I must start with admitting I have been wrong about blogs. Although this course hasn't completely changed my view on them, I have begun to see the light as to their usefulness in an educational setting. I have also enjoyed learning about programs such as Audacity and Photostory 3, which allow for so many creative options -- within the copyrighted limits of course -- for lessons and activities for students. I definitely see myself further exploring these possiblities after the completion of this course and throughout my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment